What are you looking for in your vertical garden? What is your vertical gardening vision?
Are you an apartment dweller and vertical gardening is your only option to grow your own herb garden?
Are you a town planner considering a greenwall to create a durable and lasting 'sense of place'?
Are you an architect seeking a 'living' façade for your current project? Perhaps a developer wanting vertical gardens as living fences between apartments or as a prime selling feature?
Garsy's range of long life, galvanised steel systems:
- create garden space where there is none (a 1.2m sq. footprint becomes 4m sq. of plantable area).
- INSTANTLY create a sense of well being to combat austere, lifeless spaces
- improve aesthetic benefits -camouflages vents and other services
- promote health through instant supplies of fresh food
- use portable kits - components go in lifts, easily relocated
- continue a traditional 'DIG IN' gardening experience in soil media- NO hydroponics
- use less water than traditional pots and can be irrigated with harvested storm water
- provide massive root zone compared to pots - reduce maintenance and re-potting
- enable a wide array of plants to be grown, including edibles and ornamental species
- utilise the acoustic benefit of soil, absorbing sound between spaces
- reduce energy bills due to thermal and insulative properties
- Mix and match modular units - for Cafes and outdoor eating areas
- For restricted areas, small courtyards and rooftop gardens (loads permitting)
- Perfect for garden centre displays- portable when planted
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic direction at festivals events
- Facilitates wheelchair gardening and is ideal if you have a bad back!
- A single MWB unit 1250 x 600 x 1200 high will give you
- 3.5sq. m of gardening area YOU CAN DIG IN
- Single sided for building facades and fences
- Double sided for hedging/privacy screening between dwellings
- Aesthetic feature for shopping centres, carparks
- Rooftop gardens (loads permitting) including screening of services
- Ambience for smokers areas and beer gardens
- Removable baskets for maximum design/seasonal planting
- Use integrated or hand irrigation for good results
With the popularity and versatility of vertical gardening systems, there are now several designs of greenwalls on the market for both aesthetic and productive gardens. It's important to have an understanding of the strengths of each system so you can create the effect you are after, not only for the weeks after installation but in the years to come.